I wound up cleaning my friend list on here.
Admittedly, most of these were deleted accounts. And a few were suspicious, given a friends only post I made wound up in the hands of two people I have no desire to talk with ever again. As such, the leak was either here or G+, so both lists have been trimmed a bit.
If I unjustly defriended you, and you want back on, please comment here. Not like LJ is exactly alive any more, but I'm still here lurking sometimes.
Admittedly, most of these were deleted accounts. And a few were suspicious, given a friends only post I made wound up in the hands of two people I have no desire to talk with ever again. As such, the leak was either here or G+, so both lists have been trimmed a bit.
If I unjustly defriended you, and you want back on, please comment here. Not like LJ is exactly alive any more, but I'm still here lurking sometimes.
no subject
Date: 2014-06-13 04:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-06-13 09:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-06-13 06:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-06-13 09:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-06-13 06:29 pm (UTC)